Skip to main content

Thanking 2012

2012 have been so so good to me that i don't even wanna leave it. haha..kidding.

so yeah 2013 is what we call now. and still every single year my mantra goes like this...
"MAYBE IT'S NOT MY WEEKEND BUT IT'S GONNA BE MY YEAR..."
yes, it can from a song by All Time Low...guilty as charge.

But here are the things that i am grateful for the year 2012:

1. My family
They have been the most supportive bunch in my life, my dad never ceases to give me unbounded advice about my life, career and sometimes the yet forbidden topic ... growing up (love). Im thank for them because they have been wonderful for everything, i owe them my point of views in life, from the strong will of my mom, to my goal oriented dad, to being independent like my sister and most of all being perky/hip like my little brother. 

2. My work
Yey for me! Ive already reached my 1 year at work last November (technically 1 year *officially* coz I've been a volunteer for so long, God knows how much time I've invested in learning in that freaking institution..haha). But to hell with the stress and being bipolar. My work has given me all the emotions i need to put on my rifle, i guess its not bad to ricochet another potentially possible life outside the depths of the government for me this year.yeah? (okay you got me there... maybe its true that sometimes, when you truly love something, but you aint happy anymore and you always feel unappreciated...maybe its time to let go... specially when you've given everything you've got but it is still now worth it...maybe soon i will, while i can still go with love in my heart... but i could only say one thing, i will not go not until ive finish what ive started :) *clue clue clue) But to mix it all, i feel very grateful for all the experiences, whether it be Good or Bad that I've went through this year in my career, i owe it to all my *please revised/re-do asap* correspondence, to my sleepless nights of burning CDs, to my unendless deadlines and meetings for coordination, to everything... now i could truly say that i've experience what hell is and what anne hathaway feels in the movie the devil wears prada (not my immediate boss, but the BIG BOSS). haha! so 2013 bring it on to me like a hot burrito baby!

3. I am thankful for my detractors and for the bullies that made me wanna throw up rainbow hatred words during High School.
I am very thankful to them last year, because without their bullying moments and their words of hatred to me, i wouldnt be who i am right now without it. I can truly say that they made me stronger and firmer. I am now the better person i could be, and i will be forever thankful to them all my life because every time i remember their words it always makes me want to put up a good fight in my life. Thank you haters. *p.s im loving myself more* :)

4. My new/old peers
Im thankful for 2012 for letting me meet new and see old peers, ive been very happy that even though this year have been an experimental year in our careers that we dont forget each other literally (yes, we dotn see each other much, but i know in my heart that they still visit my thoughts occasionally :)) )

5. My Inspiration.
I thank God everyday that he gave me an inspiration last year... the better version of my prayer. He was the first guy that gave me goosebumps, that gave me a mini heart attack everytime he talks to me, and he is the guy that im not shy to meet my friends, family and parents. Im very proud of him specially in everything he does for me and for our relationship. yes i can now spell relationship... haha! Im very thankful for he is always there in my ups and downs, specially at times when no one can simply talk to me *normally* for i am very tired and very agitated from the stress of my work. Im also happy because last year (2012), he was the one who made me feel close to God more, yes i go to church but not every Sunday, but now we do, atleast everytime we have a chance *literally every sunday* i can now truly say that God is the witness of our Love, and he is the one who made me feel the it is okay to cry and to shed some emotions from time to time just make sure that you can live it up. and of course he made me realized that i am capable of loving and being love. This year im looking forward to making new memories with him. (traveling, gastronomic dates and everything... )

6.  and Last but not the least, Im very thankful to GOD.
To him, thank you very much God, for being the witness of everything i do, i know you wont give me things that i cant handle, please dont get tired of my rants and my mistakes ahhh, i know you wont, but thank you for being in my life always, i know you wont live me. But thank you very much giving me the better/best version of my prayers.

So, 2013 Bring it on! and imma be here to Hold on tight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff:Jan 16' #ReadingStash

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff: Omnibus Special Edition (Don't Sweat the Small Stuffs,  DSTSS at Work and  DSTSS about Money) After a boring day at the pad, i met up with my best friend (call her halfsies) over our traditional coffee and junk food session- which takes about 2-4 hours max, i was very glad she was back in the city coz i truly missed her. Anyway, after our our session we randomly decided to go the bookstore near my place to check out books - we never really planned to buy anything but lo and behold one book literally shined - and this is the book by Richard Carlson "Dont Sweat the Small Stuff", so i decided to buy it. Within an hour of reading the book, i was already feeling the aura of changing stuffs in my life, can you believe it that within an hour i was so damned into the book that i read 100 pages of it. God it so good. So i'll just leave it her, just so if anyone of you wants to ask me what book should you read to start the year right, i

Unsaid Thoughts

This is past few months has been quite challenging for me, my personal life is infact, a whirlwind in the literal sense, there's the moments of me almost giving up my job, for i dont feel very much compensated, i mean, dont get me wrong, i love the job i am in, it doesnt pay well but the experiences and the fact that though i am young, and i am able to handle different projects (several in fact) that young ones cannot chance upon, i love my job, the people i work with and my ever resilient, very powerful woman boss that i have. But as a millenial, there are moments when you even think if you even want to continue what you are doing, there are the quarter life crisis moments lingering at the back of your head, whispering fuck up thoughts telling you to quit and  move on, to a greener pasture perhaps? or maybe a job that will tell you that you are worth it and that you are important. You know, a girl gotta have her spare coins to waste, but in my case, i dont have any, i have bee

The enforceable truth of a succumbing bastard

well, lemme see… a few days ago i have encountered an online bullying experience of my own, care of by a cum sucking dick face indian, yeah sorry if i said that in a very wrong tone (no racism intended..i love indian people except him), but yeah im so pissed off right now…i cant seem to erase the fact that a super arrogant two face bitch who tweeted me and ask me a favor to get a brain can go to hell now…well who the hell is he in the first place...he said not so good things about me, which is obviously in a very hating tone ..well i forgive maybe him... it is his lack of sex, love life and social life that unforeseeably lead him to be hater of sorts, which only made him feel very superior to all people around him..i just dont like the way he talks to people and all he does is contradict every argument or rants they have, how dare he be like that when in the first place he is not from here, he should have been more leaner to us who are native people of this country, like in th