Skip to main content

forever grateful...


with the memories ive shared with my new found family and friends..i am forever grateful for all the things that they thought me, specially for all the wisdom that ive learned which is not specifically yet limited to things and topics about life, love, and just anything under the sun... for those of you who dont know what im talking about ...this post of mine is about my internship, for the past almost 5 months ive been spending my time within the offices specially to the 6th floor PPRD of the Office of the President - Commission on Filipinos Overseas... and now that ive accomplish my 500

hour ojt requirement (which i didnt comply not bec. i wasnt able to finish but because until now im still going to work..haha! over over time) , i just want to share how grateful i am for having this wonderful oppurtunity to work with awesome people, not only did i learn how to WORK real WOrk ( for i am not doing intern stuffs, but employee stuffs..haha) , but ive also learned the art of time, of appreciation, and the value of every single second of my memories, sorry naman that i cant seem to move on...with my short or maybe medium stint at cfo, my heart aches everytime i could remember and remind myself the "hey girl, your time is up" meaning your done with your OJt and just being there doesnt help me ease my sadness that someway or somehow i will soon leave the doorsteps of this wonderful office i call home, but hey though it really is time for me to let go and move on with my life, i couldnt just imagine myself not waking up early every single day without me thinking of what shoes would i wear or what clothes would i pick but i couldnt just imagine myself not riding a cab, and not looking forward for the sun to rise so i can go to work...oh gawd im so dramatic right now that i just couldnt contain myself of ruining my mac with freaking tears flowing beneath my cheeks and unto mi keyboard, damn im really so emo..haha..oh well... 
but as they say you gotta move on girl, but hey QUOTE, i cant talaga, my deepest apreaciation and heartfelt love for my family in cfo is forever beyond beyond me for i will miss every single thing ive experiences her ein CFO, just the simple things like eating every single flavor of ice cream there is with pandesal during the afternoon snack, the mere fact of forecasting the weather (oh you know know this), i could never forget the time that even though i was just new to the office, every single person was really friendly and was talking to me, i felt as if we or i know them for a long long time, i wouldnt dare miss the fact of attending my first PDos,  



i also would not forget the fact that all my bosses surprise me on my bday month, which my friends dont do at all, for at my 20th birthday i spent it with people i love...i wouldnt forget how i go to the office during mondays and look forward to the flagceremony just bec. i wanted to hear the sharings and awesome nosebleeding tagalog prayers they utter,...


naku i think my emotions are starting to dry up na, because i really felt they left a TRACE in my being....
my blog and my words would never be enough on how grateful i am to everybody...


atty.golda

thanks to atty.golda would seemingly never get tired of smiling at me and bidding me hi in the morning..and ingat during night time everytime i say goodbye to go home..even though she is having a bad day she would never ever forget to smile at me..and i would never forget about that...for all the things ive learned because of her, i am thankful because she is the reason why i was able to enter this office...maraming salamat po atto.



sir rod and sir ed

to sir rod, who has been my official tito, mentor, and life coach, who never got tired of my kakulitan...who gave me one of the reasons to wake up just bec. at the back of my mind...i was always saying na..oh gosh i need to go to office kasi sir rod and i have an event..and we need to confirm pa...and we have a paper and we need to finish it by that date...i am grateful for the wonderful ratings he gave me...and feeling ko my blog isnt enough of how i am happy to have met a tito/student in the gay lingo like him...of him making an effort of bringing the love of his lofe at my bday bec. of my kakulitan..and for him who never want to get rid of our awesomeness in doing our event..maraming salamat po.

to sir edwin pajares, who i sometimes i call itay ot tito ed, salamat po...di ko siya malilimutan because he is my first boss who gave me the task of collating dozen of laws in one afternoon and summarzing it into classifications, i would never ever forget him kasi everytime we eat he is the only who never gets kadire of me givign him the parts of food i dont want, for him being supportive of me..maraming salamat sir..i found a father in you...with him i learned how to make kulet people byt using fax and by calling them ..khit na san mang lupalop sila ng mundo..just to make sure that they get informed of our event on semptember...salamat itay :(

sir frenz

to sir frenz, my singing buddy, and my guide to life, he is the one who always says quotes about life and friendship, na it is okay to have a small group of friends but what is important is you choose them because you love them, ..he was also the one who told me to do the things i want, and i love...and of all the people he is the only one who ask me... "masaya ka ba sa ginagawa mo? gusto mo ba talaga yan.."with those simply words i was struck by his sense and begun askng myself if i am happy..or am i really goin to be happy...im grateful for sir frenz for he is my mate in making api and making sosyal comments about his GOLDbars..haha...our official photographer and the long lost kuya i never had...thank you sir.

ms.janet

to ms.janet/ ate/ ms.jay/ ms.jane. for being my official not TITA but ate in CFO..haha..for staying with me in our hotel room during the teambuilding...for being my heart to heart/chikaDORa buddy.....of her being my no. ate..who never gets tired of giving me advises about my love life...of how wonderful it is to love and be love (ofcourse with her bebe in her side..si sir dom) ...i will miss all the times that she would enter our office floor late in the morning..and being so pokerface yet pretty with her short mala-bouncy hair,  i will miss ms.jane because she is my official sabihan ng feelings khit di halata na im telling her something..pero super tago..haha...i will miss how she wouldnt give me any task kht na im insisting of askign her a work...i would miss every single detail of her jolliness, and my influents of her speaking the bekimon lingo..saying "TOMOHHH" on every single sentence and conversation we had...for her inventing her own version of "kalurkey" which she utters like "kaalurrsskkkiee..." with feeling...maraming salamat miss.



to manay, my lola/ and my tag team (lola and angelina -pauso ni sir rod..tss) i would miss her because she is not she is without the rattling and nervousness or the fact that she always panicked at all times when we are suppose to present or be the persons in charge..i would miss her because i dont think i could start the day withouht hearing her matining na boses shouting "NICooole" early in the morning..and me smiling at her...and checking upon her face..because of her espasol-like powder...





maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat....i have so much to say about mi family..but my eyes would kill and swear me if it could talk...for its suffering from being maga..kasi sakakaiyak..hahaha..oh well...





im off...

signing off for now.

yet still gonna be on air.




love,
niks.nikulet.nicole.your forever grateful intern.probie.





Comments

  1. ur like a ray of sunlight in the office :)
    stay happy and good :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff:Jan 16' #ReadingStash

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff: Omnibus Special Edition (Don't Sweat the Small Stuffs,  DSTSS at Work and  DSTSS about Money) After a boring day at the pad, i met up with my best friend (call her halfsies) over our traditional coffee and junk food session- which takes about 2-4 hours max, i was very glad she was back in the city coz i truly missed her. Anyway, after our our session we randomly decided to go the bookstore near my place to check out books - we never really planned to buy anything but lo and behold one book literally shined - and this is the book by Richard Carlson "Dont Sweat the Small Stuff", so i decided to buy it. Within an hour of reading the book, i was already feeling the aura of changing stuffs in my life, can you believe it that within an hour i was so damned into the book that i read 100 pages of it. God it so good. So i'll just leave it her, just so if anyone of you wants to ask me what book should you read to start the year right, i

Unsaid Thoughts

This is past few months has been quite challenging for me, my personal life is infact, a whirlwind in the literal sense, there's the moments of me almost giving up my job, for i dont feel very much compensated, i mean, dont get me wrong, i love the job i am in, it doesnt pay well but the experiences and the fact that though i am young, and i am able to handle different projects (several in fact) that young ones cannot chance upon, i love my job, the people i work with and my ever resilient, very powerful woman boss that i have. But as a millenial, there are moments when you even think if you even want to continue what you are doing, there are the quarter life crisis moments lingering at the back of your head, whispering fuck up thoughts telling you to quit and  move on, to a greener pasture perhaps? or maybe a job that will tell you that you are worth it and that you are important. You know, a girl gotta have her spare coins to waste, but in my case, i dont have any, i have bee

Lying to be Perfect

We are all Cinderella no matter what size, within each one of us there is unique beauty and grace. Finding that beauty, however, isn't easy. See, Cinderella had to first recognize that the problem wasn't her evil step mother. The problem was that it was easier to hide out cleaning the house than to go out and find happiness. She needed a fairy-godmother to empower her with the kind of self-confidence it takes to reject the insecurity brought on by unrealistic, over cheating, air brush, anorexic princess images in the media.  - Nola (Lying to be Perfect) Here I am, wrapped fabulously in my black aero shirt and skimpy leggings staring at my figure in a full mirror at my pad, yeah I guess this isn’t the best I could pull off from my disaster of a closet, but moreover the real reason I am blogging right now is that because I came into a conclusion in my life… and believe me when I tell you that this is a big thing for me. After watching the Cinderella Pact starring