Skip to main content

dreaming of Mr.G

Last week I've been too preoccupied enough with the global summit that the office I'm in ...are now organizing...though it has been one hell week of stress and busyness, i can only say one thing and that is i enjoyed it, not because i was very much helpful to the team but, its because i got close with Mr.G...yes i got close with my secret baby love crush...hahaha... i started getting to know him that well, and if it is really a feeling of me liking him or just a fore thought of being appreciative and admiring someone responsible, but that the end of the day i notice that what i feel is that i like him like him...

right now it has a been a week or so of asking myself if i like him, for i just realized that this crush i have on him will just forever a "crush"... for at the end of the day i know that he won't be able to like me...why?
1.im way too young for him (which i really don't mind..)
2.im way too noisy/outgoing...
3.he treats me like a little sister :|
4. maybe he likes someone better right now...
5.im not that beautiful for him (or i think)
6.he has high f*cking standards for girls...
7. he won't see me like the way i see him...
and the list goes on and on...

but every time i see him, i feel so happy... the way his geeky eyes flutter every time he feels stress, the way his mouth pouts every time he talks or laughs boyishly...oh gawd...the way his awesome soft hands touches mine every time he high fives me...oh just everything, i know its just a simple girly girl crush, but i really don't know if this crush of mine will take places...



oh well, so the title of this blog of mine is "dreaming about Mr.G" irrelevant much?
nahh, so here goes my story, after the summit and during the weekends...
i experience a quite strange thing...i dreamt abut him..like every single fact of me sleeping...i just remember that he was in it...i had one dream where it was like a silent movie kinda black and white ish type..and he was there,..very lonely all by himself so in my dream i walked towards him...and then...he just suddenly hugged me...and i was really oozing with happiness at that moment..and then it paused after like 3 secs of that kind of shot (or so I'm imagining that we are in a shooting?!) i find myself like crying..i was leaning on my bag or something, and then he suddenly appeared in the thin air..and he hugged me from behind....it was like a bird protecting his baby birds...gaahh kinda creepy way of describing but thats the way it look...so back to my dreams...he was just there hugging me its as if its really for real, and then suddenly reality stroked my dream ...and prince harry just appeared and he was introducing himself to me, gawd thats so impossible...oh well i forgot my other dreams na, but i swear I've been dreaming about him for many times right now..specially in the weekends, or just every single time i sleep...
gawd if he only knows how i like him..i could die right now of shame..coz i really do admire him that much...



if he could just read this blog entry or more over, every single thing in my blog...i hope he won't get mad at me or like be awkward and stuff...but if you are reading this sir, please be reminded that i bring no harm and i was just admiring you...if you only knew what i feel..i hope you'd feel the same way too...or at least learn how to.... and i promise you that if you'd give a chance to be somebody in your life i would definitely promise you that will make you happy and that i will never ever hurt you like the way they did...


love,


N.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff:Jan 16' #ReadingStash

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff: Omnibus Special Edition (Don't Sweat the Small Stuffs,  DSTSS at Work and  DSTSS about Money) After a boring day at the pad, i met up with my best friend (call her halfsies) over our traditional coffee and junk food session- which takes about 2-4 hours max, i was very glad she was back in the city coz i truly missed her. Anyway, after our our session we randomly decided to go the bookstore near my place to check out books - we never really planned to buy anything but lo and behold one book literally shined - and this is the book by Richard Carlson "Dont Sweat the Small Stuff", so i decided to buy it. Within an hour of reading the book, i was already feeling the aura of changing stuffs in my life, can you believe it that within an hour i was so damned into the book that i read 100 pages of it. God it so good. So i'll just leave it her, just so if anyone of you wants to ask me what book should you read to start the year right, i

Unsaid Thoughts

This is past few months has been quite challenging for me, my personal life is infact, a whirlwind in the literal sense, there's the moments of me almost giving up my job, for i dont feel very much compensated, i mean, dont get me wrong, i love the job i am in, it doesnt pay well but the experiences and the fact that though i am young, and i am able to handle different projects (several in fact) that young ones cannot chance upon, i love my job, the people i work with and my ever resilient, very powerful woman boss that i have. But as a millenial, there are moments when you even think if you even want to continue what you are doing, there are the quarter life crisis moments lingering at the back of your head, whispering fuck up thoughts telling you to quit and  move on, to a greener pasture perhaps? or maybe a job that will tell you that you are worth it and that you are important. You know, a girl gotta have her spare coins to waste, but in my case, i dont have any, i have bee

Lying to be Perfect

We are all Cinderella no matter what size, within each one of us there is unique beauty and grace. Finding that beauty, however, isn't easy. See, Cinderella had to first recognize that the problem wasn't her evil step mother. The problem was that it was easier to hide out cleaning the house than to go out and find happiness. She needed a fairy-godmother to empower her with the kind of self-confidence it takes to reject the insecurity brought on by unrealistic, over cheating, air brush, anorexic princess images in the media.  - Nola (Lying to be Perfect) Here I am, wrapped fabulously in my black aero shirt and skimpy leggings staring at my figure in a full mirror at my pad, yeah I guess this isn’t the best I could pull off from my disaster of a closet, but moreover the real reason I am blogging right now is that because I came into a conclusion in my life… and believe me when I tell you that this is a big thing for me. After watching the Cinderella Pact starring