Skip to main content

Dear September


Dear September,



Its been awhile since i felt very happy of what I'm doing, well sort of...I'm happy not because of my  work...for at the end of the day my brain and my body's condition still gets worst, but hey thanks to you September... for you made my life a little interesting... i mean how many people get to be destined to each other, how many souls thus one have to pass by before connecting your heart to someone who is worth it... but right now... thanks to you September, for making me realize my worth... I'm thankful to God that he blessed me with someone who understands and loves me for who i am, for disclaimers sake... lets get it through with... i ain't pretty and i don't have a models body ...but you September made me feel great, for blessing me someone who is willing to take me places, who is someone who misses me more than i miss him... 

do you guys even remember this question from your friends or family---> which would you choose, someone who you love more, or someone who love you more than you love him?.... get the difference?
*still trying to figure it out*

as for me I'm very happy yet i know my feelings are premature, i mean not yet to mature to judge, but i thank God every day that he gave me this chance to love and be love by someone who you'll feel very secured,..someone that makes every-single-confusing-thing with sense, someone who tries and never gets tired of telling you how pretty you are,, how you are love... how you are very much missed.... someone who makes you feel WANTED...

I hope and i pray that someday he'll be my signal fire, my reason for waking up each day with my heart on my sleeve and a smile on my face, i hope he'll be my inspiration, the guy that will take care and promise me that eternity is not enough to make him feel secured with me... my life has just begun with him and yet here i am thinking about the future, because i know that one day... the stars will collide and will let me know that he is my "kismet"... my only star...

Someday i know that ill read this post again, but i do hope that during that day... me and my september will still be the same bunch.... the same pair that promised each other that they will never ever hurt and will only take care and love one another...


*fingers still crossed* and still holding on to our *pinky promise*

Love, 
N (9.8.12)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff:Jan 16' #ReadingStash

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff: Omnibus Special Edition (Don't Sweat the Small Stuffs,  DSTSS at Work and  DSTSS about Money) After a boring day at the pad, i met up with my best friend (call her halfsies) over our traditional coffee and junk food session- which takes about 2-4 hours max, i was very glad she was back in the city coz i truly missed her. Anyway, after our our session we randomly decided to go the bookstore near my place to check out books - we never really planned to buy anything but lo and behold one book literally shined - and this is the book by Richard Carlson "Dont Sweat the Small Stuff", so i decided to buy it. Within an hour of reading the book, i was already feeling the aura of changing stuffs in my life, can you believe it that within an hour i was so damned into the book that i read 100 pages of it. God it so good. So i'll just leave it her, just so if anyone of you wants to ask me what book should you read to start the year right, i

Unsaid Thoughts

This is past few months has been quite challenging for me, my personal life is infact, a whirlwind in the literal sense, there's the moments of me almost giving up my job, for i dont feel very much compensated, i mean, dont get me wrong, i love the job i am in, it doesnt pay well but the experiences and the fact that though i am young, and i am able to handle different projects (several in fact) that young ones cannot chance upon, i love my job, the people i work with and my ever resilient, very powerful woman boss that i have. But as a millenial, there are moments when you even think if you even want to continue what you are doing, there are the quarter life crisis moments lingering at the back of your head, whispering fuck up thoughts telling you to quit and  move on, to a greener pasture perhaps? or maybe a job that will tell you that you are worth it and that you are important. You know, a girl gotta have her spare coins to waste, but in my case, i dont have any, i have bee

The enforceable truth of a succumbing bastard

well, lemme see… a few days ago i have encountered an online bullying experience of my own, care of by a cum sucking dick face indian, yeah sorry if i said that in a very wrong tone (no racism intended..i love indian people except him), but yeah im so pissed off right now…i cant seem to erase the fact that a super arrogant two face bitch who tweeted me and ask me a favor to get a brain can go to hell now…well who the hell is he in the first place...he said not so good things about me, which is obviously in a very hating tone ..well i forgive maybe him... it is his lack of sex, love life and social life that unforeseeably lead him to be hater of sorts, which only made him feel very superior to all people around him..i just dont like the way he talks to people and all he does is contradict every argument or rants they have, how dare he be like that when in the first place he is not from here, he should have been more leaner to us who are native people of this country, like in th